FlexLite GunPOD FM-300F
The FlexLite GunPOD gun vise for tripods weapon support is a whole new concept for mounting hunting rifles to a tripod. The FlexLite FM-300 operates under the same concept as the FM-570 GunPOD - only different. The FlexLite is designed primarily for bolt guns and hunting rifles with tapered stocks. It has conforming sidewalls to match the angle of the rifle stock; and it's very lightweight for backcountry use. It is 100% CNC machined AL and weighs only 12 oz. With a single knob, the sidewalls automatically adjust to match the taper of your rifle (or optic). This greatly improves the connect speed, gripping force and stability of your rifle on the tripod. The dual moving sidewalls maintains the center of gravity over your tripod; which is critical for balancing heave weapons and to help maintain perfect vertical orientation for long distance shoots. The tension knob can switch between left-hand and right-hand shooting.
Because the sidewalls are adjustable, they also perform perfectly for gripping onto the barrel of binoculars & scopes; which are also tapered. This is a fantastic solution for holding optics, especially those not equipped with a 1/4-20 mounting hole needed for a tripod adapter, such as Swarovski EL's, most Leica bino's, and electronic range finding bino's.
Protective rubber pads protect your gun or optic and a pair of picatinny spaced rubber pads will engage your guns Picatinny base rail. A 4" Arca rail is built directly into the center frame which eliminates the need for a separate QR plate when attaching to the tripod. This gives added reliability, lower cost, and less weight. The FM-300 FlexLite GunPOD is CNC constructed from 6061-T6 AL alloy with stainless steel hardware and made right here IN THE USA. Color: Brown/FDE.
- Flexible sidewalls (+/- 4 deg) automatically align to match the taper of your stock or optic.
- Dual moving sidewalls maintain perfect center of gravity on the tripod.
- Tension knob can reverse for both left-hand and right-hand shooters.
- Soft recoil-absorbing bottom pads are designed with Picatinny spaced interface grooves for added control.
- Curved-in-top side pads provides stronger holding force for gripping rounded stocks and bino's.
- Mounts using an integrated 4" Arca-rail tripod interface plus a 3/8-16 (or 1/4-20 with reducer) mounting hole.
- Clamping range: 1.24"-2.5"
- Total Weight: 12 oz.
- Construction: CNC 6061-T6 AL alloy.
- Color: Brown/FDE.
- Dimensions: 4.65W x 3.6L x 2.94H
- Made in the USA
- Patent Pending